Design Cork Flooring
Beautifully refined and rustic, the People and Planet Design Trend Cork flooring will inject warmth and a realistic oak textured appearance into your home or workspace. Available in a selection of cool to light brown and honey tones, the knots and grains will bring style into your interior.
Environmentally friendly, this range is reusable and recyclable. Providing great sound and thermal insulation, this range also benefits from a fast Uniclic 4-edge technology system that ensures an incredibly quick and easy installation. Ideal for use around the home, from the kitchen to the lounge and bedroom.
Each box pack contains 8 planks with a size of 1164mm x 194mm and a height of 9.5mm, covering an area of 1.810m2. Covered by a 10-year manufacturer’s wear warranty, you can be assured this flooring is designed to last.
- Box coverage
- 10 year manufacturer's wear warranty
- Single plank
- No groove
- Matt lacquered
- Total height
- Room type
- Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining room, Hall, stairs & landing, Kitchen, Living room
Features and details
- Beautifully textured Cork flooring with a wooden plank appearance that complements any space.
- Biodegradable & recyclable, this is a great environmentally friendly option.
- Covered by a 10-year manufacturer's wear warranty, this flooring makes a great investment.
It’s important to look after your Cork floor to keep it in the best condition. We’ve put together a few expert tips that will help you avoid problems before they arise.
Once you've found your dream floor, we'll also help you find your nearest dealer.